1 Put the award logo/image on your blog
2 List the rules.
3 Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4 Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5 Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6 You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7 Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8 Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9 Share a link to your best post(s)
Woohoo!!! I received a nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award once again. I’m at a loss for words…I want to thank Beckies Mental Mess who nominated me. I’m honored once again.
Beckies Mental Mess is a blog dedicated to Mental Health Awareness and wondrous poetry. Be sure to visit it soon.
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Okoto Oke Enigma created this award because, “there are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these Blogs deserve recognition.” She also wanted those nominated to nominate others; and so on. She decided to call the award “Mystery Blogger Award” because of the meaning of her name, “Enigma”; it means “mystery.” Okoto Enigma also states, “there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; and when we get to know them, it’s divine! And we find friends where we least expect.”
So, three things about myself:
1. I am the very proud father of two intelligent, independent, beautiful daughters who share my love for reading and writing. They own my heart and there is nothing I wouldn’t do for them. I encouraged them from a young age to make up their own stories and share them. They did, and both have followers of their fiction across the world. I finally decided to follow my own advice.
2. I’m of Japanese decent, though it is nearly impossible to see it in me as I took greatly after my father. My brother, and in fact all of my family on my mother’s side are obviously of Japanese decent. I love all things Japanese; the art, history, culinary, culture, landscape, language, tea… I can’t get enough. I have multiple pieces of Japanese artwork, geisha dolls, tea sets, sake sets, bonsai (though I have killed more bonsai trees than the law should allow.)
3. I have a deep affection for words and enjoy sharing them with others in poetry and other written works.
Beckies Mental Mess’ Questions:
1. What inspired you to create your blog? An overwhelming compulsion to share my passion with others.
2. What is your favorite word? Passion – strong and barely controllable emotion.
3. Hard Cover, Paperback, Audiobooks, which is your favorite to read? Hard Cover, without a doubt.
4. What is your favorite music? Blues, it’s musical passion.
5. If you were to go anywhere in the world, where would that be? and, what cartoon character would you take along with you? Japan. Marvin the Martian.
To all my nominees, please feel no obligation to participate in this award process.