It appears I have once again been nominated for yet another award. This perplexed me still as I find my writings wanting. None the less, I wish to thank Writer In Retrospect for thinking me worthy of this award. A spectacular writer whose written works are wondrous to behold. Please be sure to explore this blog today.
The rules are thus:
1) Post the Blogger Recognition Award Rules.
2) Use Blogger Recognition Award badge on your website.
3) Share the reasons why you blog.
4) Share two tips for new bloggers.
5) Nominate at least four other bloggers for this award and notify each of them about this award nomination.
Reasons Why I Blog:
1. I write because the words refuse to remain silent though they often elude me.
2. I share these words because to keep them concealed is no longer an option I can live with.
Two Tips For New Bloggers:
1. Write true words. The truest words you can.
2. Fill them with passion until it pours out of them.
To my nominees, please feel no obligation to accept this award.