I was just doing this last week wasn’t I? I was nominated four times for this award after receiving it last week. Wow! I truly appreciate you guys for doing that! So, instead of four separate, ego feeding posts, I’m knocking out all four, right here. I would like to thank:
These individual bloggers are absolutely phenomenal!! I mean that. I so enjoy reading their posts!! Please check out their sites. You won’t be disappointed.
I continue to be humbled every time someone nominates me for an award. I take these nominations seriously too because other writers are nominating writers for these awards. Thank you.
Since I just did the seven facts about me last week, and I guess, technically I’m supposed to do 28 facts now…no, I’m not that interesting of a guy so, I’m breaking the rules a little bit.
Instead, I’m going to skip to the nominations, which I’ll be breaking the rules again because that would mean 60 nominations. I have little interest in creating 60 links in a post.
And the nominees are:
- Hysteria In The Making
- Phoenix With A Pen
- A Writer’s Soul
- Devyani Saini
- Forgotten Meadows
- From Mage Mind
- Feeling For Beauty
- Fiction In My Head
- Sam Ruddhi
- It Just Popped Into My Head
- Jalvis Quotes
- Unbolt Me
- Peace, Love, and Patchouli
- Percolating Poetry
- MW The Mermaid
- My Valiant Soul
- Secret Garden 19
- Thank the person who nominated you to receive this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Blogs or Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, which you think are excellent bloggers and deserve some recognition. Include a link to their blog.
- Inform your nominees of their nomination.
To all my nominees/award winners:
Congratulations! You deserve recognition for all the effort you put into your posts! Keep writing and keep pushing forward!