I was just recently nominated for an award. Woohoo! I appreciate the attention…what does that say about me? Too much… Anyway, I would like to thank A Ray Of Sunshine, who nominated me for this award. She is a phenomenal writer who says, “We all have a story, we just need to see it.” She is one of my favorite bloggers to read, and is listed on the blog roll with my other favorites on my site. Please be sure to check her out.
I am humbled every time someone nominates me for an award. I consider these nominations to be high honors as other writers are nominating writers for these awards and to be chosen as such, amazes me still.
Grabbety Covens is who?
- I am a writer trapped in a broken vessel that often rebels against me, leaving me frustrated. I have to work through this frustration, and brokenness to properly express the words that desperately desire to be shared with the world.
- My journey has taken different routes than I expected. Some have been excruciating but all have been the course needed to mold the man that I have become. I am grateful for every step, every failure, and every rise back up that I have taken.
- I spend as much time reading the blogs of others, especially those who are passionate writers, or those who are suffering through the same struggles with depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. I am compelled to read and comment these sites more than any others because I love passionate writing, and I have suffered through depression, anxiety, physical trauma, and the list goes on. These are my people…
- I love science fiction: Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Battlestar Galactica, etc… I think that if mankind is going to survive long term, we have to get off Earth.
- I am an introvert who loves to travel. I also don’t mind meeting new people but, I’m not comfortable at parties, and will often leave early. I have always enjoyed my solitude and find it extremely difficult to abandon it.
- I desire to live in a small cabin near some water in the mountains. I love the beach but, prefer the solitude of a small place in the woods. Seems like the perfect setting to discover new words to write.
- I hope to create my own award one day. The Resilient Passionate Blogger Award…sounds pretty damn awesome to me!
And the nominees are:
- Almost Drank The Kool-Aid
- Confessions Of A Borderline
- Rio McKee
- The Poetic Pen Pals
- The Indicative Mood
- Lacie Jay
- Vulnerably Honest
- Annlyel Online
- Black Doll
- Damaged Luna
- Uncommon Verses
- Quill Revolution
- Dawn and Dusk
- Keep On Moving
- Thank the person who nominated you to receive this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Blogs or Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, which you think are excellent bloggers and deserve some recognition. Include a link to their blog.
- Inform your nominees of their nomination.
To all my nominees/award winners:
Congratulations! You deserve recognition for all the effort you put into your posts! Keep writing and keep pushing forward!